Summary For decades, the traditional view was that to be successful, business leaders had to be infallible, unflappable, in control, and fearless. These leaders appeared to be born hero leaders, naturally endowed with supreme intelligence, coming up with brilliant...
Watching the closing ceremonies of the summer Olympics yesterday, I couldn’t help but feel emotional as yet another Olympic games came to a close. These elite athletes have worked for years, some of them their entire lifetime, to make it to this very moment. To...
How much do you stand in your own way, undermining your alignment? Alignment is not about falling in step or conforming to others’ expectations, but rather becoming more of yourself, connecting with who you really are—and in so doing, transcending what you thought...
Why do you do what you do? What makes you get out of bed in the morning? What drives you to keep going when confronted with obstacles or setbacks? If you want to unleash that phenomenal power as a leader, start by clarifying what really drives you. Do you have a good...
How can you nurture collective alignment while encouraging diversity?
Have you ever felt like you were on a roll? Everything seems to be going your way. Time slows, and you see clearly. Past the noise and distractions, you’re able to zoom in on the essential. You instinctively know what to do, and you have the profound feeling that you...
Every day, ask yourself, “Have I done my best today to move closer to what I set out to do or be?” Keep going for several months. Over time, as new habits take root, remove ones you have successfully addressed. You will see change and positive progress.
1. Did you find happiness today?
2. Were you positive today?
3. Were you nice to yourself today?
4. Were you confident in yourself today ? In your work?
5. Did you focus on your key objectives today? Did you manage your time effectively?
6. Did you focus your energy on what you can change or have an impact on today?
7. Did you communicate effectively? Are you in alignment with what you wanted to achieve?
8. Were you able to be truly “present” and listen to others?
9. Did you follow your intuition today?
10. Did you receive feedback today and think of it as a “gift”?